Valid museum passes must be borrowed from the library in order to take advantage of any listed discounts. Please call the circulation desk at 294-3306 if you have questions regarding how to borrow a museum pass.
- Biomes Marine Biology Center - $2 off per person for regular admission.
- Blithewold Mansion, Gardens Arboretum - Admits up to 2 adults and 6 children under 18 years.
- Gilbert Stuart Birthplace - Free for 1 family - 2 adults and up to 4 children, April - October
- Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology - Free for 1 family
- Historic New England (Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities) - Free for 2 adults and children under 18
- Note: Most of the Historic New England museums are not open year-round. Click on the links below to find a list of phone numbers so that you can call ahead.
- Historic New England Museum Properties - the library's Historic New England pass offers free admission for 2 adults and their children under age 18
- Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center - 1/2 price for up to 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston - Admits 2 @ $10 ea.
- Museum of Work and Culture - Free for 1 person; special exhibits extra
- Mystic Aquarium - 2 adults and 2 children - $6 off each adult and $4 off each child admission
- Plimoth Plantation - Admits 2 adults for $12 each and 2 children for $8 each
- Providence Children's Museum - Half-price admission for up to 4 people
- RISD Museum - Free for 2 adults and children under 18
- Roger Williams Park Zoo - Admits combination of 4, $3 off regular ticket price for each person
- Slater Mill - Free for 2 adults and up to 2 children - Schedule
varies, call 722-3040 before you visit.
- Smith's Castle - Free for 2 adults and 3 children for a regularly scheduled tour, May - Oct.
- South County Museum - Admits up to 4 library patrons, May - Oct.