Enrich Yourself - Visit a Museum!
Membership cards to the following museums can be borrowed at the North Kingstown Free Library. We will hold a pass for you for up to two hours if it is available. Links to museum websites are provided so be sure to check for hours and exhibits.
- Biomes Marine Biology Center - $2 off per person for regular admission.
- Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum - Admits up to 2 adults and 6 children under 18 years. Mid-April thru Columbus Day.
- Gilbert Stuart Birthplace & Museum - Free for 1 family - 2 adults and up to 4 children, April - October
- Historic New England (Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities) - Free for 2 adults and children under 18
- Note: Most of the Historic New England museums are not open year-round. Click on the links below to find a list of phone numbers so that you can call ahead.
- Historic New England Museum Properties - the library's Historic New England pass offers free admission for 2 adults and their children under age 18
- Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center - 1/2 price for up to 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston - Admits 2 @ $10 ea.
- Museum of Work and Culture - Free for 1 person; special exhibits extra
- Mystic Aquarium - 2 adults and 2 children - $6 off each adult and $4 off each child admission
- Mystic Seaport Museum - 2 adults and 3 children - 50% off the regular admission price
- Newport Art Museum - Free for 2 adults and children under 18
- Plimoth Plantation - Admits 2 adults for $12 each and 2 children for $8 each
- Providence Children's Museum - Half-price admission for up to 4 people
- RISD Museum - Free for 2 adults and children under 18
- Roger Williams Park Zoo - Admits combination of 4, $3 off regular ticket price for each person
- Smith's Castle - Free for 2 adults and 3 children for a regularly scheduled tour, May - Oct.
- South County Museum - Admits up to 4 library patrons, May - Oct.