Getting a Library Card
- The North Kingstown Free Library belongs to the Ocean State Libraries public library consortium.
- An OSL library card can be used in 73 libraries throughout Rhode Island.
- The card is free of charge to Rhode Island residents.
- To apply for an OSL card, bring at least one piece of identification that shows your current address to the Circulation Desk.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian when applying for a card.
- Once you have filled out an application and shown identification, you will receive your library card which you can use to borrow materials at any OSL library.
- For your protection, report a lost card immediately and do not check out materials on another person's card.
- There is a $1.00 fee to replace a lost card.